Sunday, August 31, 2008

Favorite Memory!!! <3

As a comment on my blog, leave a comment on my blog that you and i had together. It doesnt madder if you know me a little or alot, anything you remember! If were only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorible. #2. re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you! Its acually pretty funny to see the respones. If you leave a memory about me, ill be sure to write one about you...either on your blog, my comment box, or i will email you one back. #3. If the memeory happens to involve my family, please include them. #4. If you cant say anything nice, dont say nothin' at all. And please do this on your page too, so we can all share in the fun times together!!!!

3 comments:

JaKelle said...

Alright Ashlee! We have had tons and tons of memorys together i just luv it! I still remember the day we meet like it was yesterday! But one of my favorite memorys would have to be....... well i cant really think right now so i will say one but later put another1! one of my favs is the sleepover at kileys house! We were so crazy that night! luv ya!
there are plenty more to come!

Emma said...

I remember when you used to come to my house EVERY Wednesday for Young girls Chorus. :) Those were the good old days!!!

Robert's Charm said...

haha we just started talking so yea!