Saturday, February 21, 2009

dAnCe cOmPiTitioN!! <3

all the animals dancers! zebra, racoon, lion, bunny, bird, and bear!
at the awards! we got some pretty dang good scores!




thats wat the back of my hair looked like! pretty kool!




wow.... thats all i can say!




jena grl!!!! i luv ya!





getting my hair done by sherrin!






me, jakelle ( jack..inside joke!) haha and kiley!!!!







its jack again!!!! she calls me austin! we gave eachother
boy names!








marrissa u r a dork!!! but i luv ya anyways!










i was sooo bored sitting there getting painted on
and my hair being pulled out of my head!!









katie makes a cute little bunny!











when jena took this pic she found me eating a
fruit roll up! yum! thats wats in my mouth!












um......................... i had a little trouble keeping my top up!













brook is sticking her tounge out, and im trying to get leah
back on the stage! but it was too late! she jumped!














me and jakelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)















lissute, casside, and leah!!!!
















me and marrissa!!

















katie, leah, and me! how cute!


















like my pose????



















2 comments:

JaKelle said...

ah i had so much fun there! i just wish i remembered my camera! darn it! i am glade u didnt put the bad pics of me on! hahaha!
u did great!
luv ya austin!

Ashlyn said...

Ashlee!!

You probably rocked!! Looks like you had lots of fun!! :) Luv ya!!



Ashlyn!